Saturday 15 November 2008

Biting Off More Than I Can Chew

I haven't managed to get any birding time in today because I decided to try and make my house a bit less 'Bohemian' today by sorting out a few of my small piles of books, after all I moved in almost a year ago so it's about time I did something with them. I reckon I've got a couple of thousand in total an so it was no easy task! I managed to get a few bookcases filled but still had one small pile left over like so:

A couple of weeks reading matter.


I didn't want to answer the front door anyway! I must get rid of a few of these (after I've read them of course). Know anyone looking for a book? You may be seeing me at a car boot sale near you soon! (well, not soon... that'd be a lie, you won't catch me standing around selling books in a field the WINTER!!!)

I'm going to try and get some birding in tomorrow even though I have this little lot to find a home for, not to mention a certain 'houseplant' that may still need my attention!!!

I have a little bit of bird news from yesterday. I stopped briefly at The Farm Gate and was very pleased to see that a few discerning Black-headed Gulls and Lapwings had found the islands on Black Hole Marsh.




No comments: