Tuesday 31 December 2013

So it ends..

Well I didn't manage to update weekly like I said I would, mainly because there was nothing to update with. I drew a blank with Rock Pipit, couldn't even find one on Beer beach but I suppose it being Christmas week didn't help, folk everywhere! Still there is an addition to the final tally because I forgot to add one last time, that one being this..


No.144 Goldfinch

So that's it. 144 it is. Not as many as I was hoping for but not bad considering that it was really only a nine month list.

I don't know when or if I'll be back.

Happy New Year everyone.

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Wishing a happy an healthy 2014, Karen. Hope to see more updates in the coming year! cheers, Wilma

colin sage said...

keep your chin girle i enjoy your blogs hope to meet 1 day happy new year colin exmoor birder