Friday 12 April 2013

A Couple More For The List ... And A Sad Demise.

I very easily added Willow Warbler to the list today as there were quite a lot of them moving through the valley, I even had a few passing through the garden.




No.83 Willow Warbler

I also caught up with a lovely male Redstart which Steve had found on Seaton Marshes. When I saw it, it was in the churchyard and I only had chance to get a couple of shots before it vanished.



No.84 Common Redstart

One Willow Warbler/Chiffchaff which visited my garden yesterday came to a rather unfortunate end.. So sad after it had made it most of the way home safely... So near but yet so far..


I think I'm right in identifying this poor unfortunate as a Chiff-Willow ...it wasn't identifiable for long though!



I thought he would discard this leg but.....


....He swallowed it!!

No comments: